True Fighting Spirit burns forever. The late, great Antonio Inoki has been named as the Honorary Chairman of New Japan Pro-Wrestling, we're releasing this shirt in tribute to his legacy.
We introduce a new design T-shirt of Japan Pro- Wrestling founder "Burning Fighting Spirit" Antonio Inoki. This T-shirt was originally scheduled to be released at the ceremony of "Lifetime Honorary Chairman of NJPW". Unfortunately, the ceremony will not be held, but we decided to release it to share appreciating his past achievements and contribution to the Pro-Wrestling world with his fans.
On the front of T-shirt, A photo of Antonio Inoki wearing a fighting spirit gown at the post-retirement ceremony at the Tokyo Dome on April 4, 1998. And 燃える闘 "Burning Fighting Spirit" logo in Red. NJPW symbol "Lion" mark logo. The full text of his poem "The Way" on the back.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|LENGTH (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
|LENGTH (cm)||WIDTH (cm)|